Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 March 2012

Engine Oil

My apologies for the lack of postings over the last few days. The reason may be found entirely in the picture. I was persuaded to attend a Wetherspoons Pub in Livingston on Thursday with the incentive being a pub quiz. Well it was a quiz  but its content was entirely pop music from the past couple of years and the result for our team was poor. However such pubs offer beer at good prices and., as a lover of dark beers, I thought the above may be of interest, Only four were taken and I have been ill ever since. And my mobile was lost resulting in a friend( named Seal Pup) being roused at an ungodly hour( do atheists have Godly hours?)To be logical, for once, I suppose diabetes is not a friend of such consumption but, even so, its impact was disproportional. However I've now recovered and have noted a local Labour MP has been headbutting other MPs and behaving in a boorish matter. Quel surprise! Off now to relax- with more beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment