Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ah my goodness ! January to me have never been the cruellest month but rather the most boring one. Evidence of this is me being reduced to posting comments on a Facebook page dedicated to maintaining the Union. Honest- the comments were mild and , I thought, amusing. However the admin could not handle a pro-Independence poster mocking it and I'm banned. What a rebel. I know not the same as being Hung , Drawn and Quartered in Smithfield but I feel so naughty. It got me thinking though as there is a case for banning and the USA, although admirable in this area, has situations where Extreme Christians picket funerals but certainly a more complex issue than it seems....  By the way the last straw for the page was a question I posed " Was the American Declaration of Independence "separatist"" !

No comments:

Post a Comment