Total Pageviews

Monday 28 May 2012

On your marks

And so it begins. Friday's launch of the Yes Campaign for the 2014 referendum seemed to go well. The debate around this issue seems to have cooled somewhat which is good thing and, I think. confirms the view that a long campaign is the better option. However I am not, I hope, blind to criticising some aspects of the Yes campaign. I know celebs are a vital part of any such endeavour but using artists based abroad does strike me as a little odd given the emphasis of allowing people in Scotland to decide her future. The more I hear Patrick Harvie though the more I respect him and think he would be a better person to lead the argument than Alex Salmond who can polarise.
Otherwise the sun continues. Had a great night in deepest posh Edinburgh with two former colleagues and their husbands. One brought their adorable cat to the meal on a lead. He was quite a character and settled quickly in his new kingdom. Cats are so interesting, pity my eyes did not agree and flared up in reaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment